- Does not damage cartridge filters as compared to other products on the market
- Manufactured from 100% aluminum
- Filter Flosser provides 7x * Reduces cleaning time by 50%+
- Reduces the environmental impact by reducing water usage by 50%+
- Ergonomic design
- Provides better water quality and filtration by maintaining filter cleanliness
- Reduces cartridge filter replacement through proper maintenance as per OEM
- Performance testing shows that at the same 65psi (pounds per square inch) of water pressure from a standard
garden hose, Filter Flosser had a greater GPM (gallons per minute) than all other units tested.
- A durable well made product with more longevity as compared to other products made of a lesser quality
Twist Filter Flosser onto your standard garden hose.
Turn water control switch to horizontal "off" position.
Turn on water faucet to highest pressure.
Turn water control switch to vertical "on" position to clean.
3-Ways to Clean for Best Results:
* If you feel the water pressure is to low, try and connect to the homes "water main". This provides best
water pressure from your home.
- Overall Cleaning - Hold 1/2" to 1" from filter with the nozzle at a 90 degree angle of pleats. Move
up and down in short strokes, from top to bottom of the filter.
- Particularly Dirty Areas - Hold 4" to 5" from filter with the water convergence point focused on a
- Build-Up Between Pleats - Turn nozzle parallel with pleats, 1/2" to 1" from filter. Move up and down
in short strokes, from top to bottom of the filter.
NOTE: Filter Flosser does not sanitize filter cartridges only removes dirt & debris. We recommend that a
cartridge “pre-treat” be used for best results concerning sanitation.
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Filter Flosser provides a lifetime warranty against any defects in material and workmanship. The warranty does not
apply to damage caused by abnormal or unreasonable use or commercial/industrial uses.